Access to and/or use of the Web Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Conditions”). Please read these Conditions carefully as your access to the Web Site and/or use of the materials, services and content included in it, signifies that you have read, understand and accept, without reservation, these Conditions.
In some cases, access to and/or use of specific content or services accessible through the Web Site may be subject to specific conditions that complement or modify the present Conditions. These specific conditions are accessible from the web page containing the content or services to which they relate or are provided when such content or service is accessed. The specific conditions will always prevail over these Conditions.
The Web Site is the property OOO «Favorit» 107045 Moscou, Ascheoulov pereulok, d.9 Russia . If you have any comment on these Conditions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- Copyright © 2005, OOO «Favorit» All rights reserved. All the content and materials in the Web Site including, in particular but without limitation, text, images, graphics, animations, banners, sounds, files, software, databases, videos, trademarks, domain names, logos, combinations of colours, or any other element of the Web Site, its structure, source code or design is, save where expressly indicated, the exclusive property of the Provider or its licensors. The Provider reserves all rights in the Web Site, its content and services, authorizing only access and/or use as expressly permitted by these Conditions. If you consider that the use of any content protected by copyright and other intellectual or industrial property laws may infringe your rights or the rights of any other person or entity, the Provider would appreciate it if you could inform as soon as possible by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Provider would be pleased if you could state in the email your name, email address, and the rights that might be infringed giving evidence of the ownership of said rights. Once received the email, the Provider will investigate the matter and answer you as soon as possible. Thank you.
- You may not modify, manipulate, transform, copy or reproduce in any non transitory form, publish, disclose, extract, imitate, create derived concepts, decompile, decode, reverse engineer, transfer, transmit, rent out, distribute, license, sublicense, sell or otherwise deal with the services or content of the Web Site or any rights in the same, except with express written authorization of the Provider. In any case, it is forbidden to circumvent, delete or manipulate the copyright, digital fingerprints, watermarks or other technical protection devices or data identifying the Provider’s or its licensors’ rights in the Web Site, its content or services.
- Should you be interested in any transaction or commercial activity in connection with the services and content of the Web Site, please address your request to email@example.com , to seek the necessary authorization.
- The use over any page of the Web Site of frames not already included within the Web Site is strictly forbidden, except with prior written authorization of the Provider.
- THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE PROVIDER MAKES NO WARRANTY AND/OR REPRESENTATION THAT THE WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE CONTENT OR SERVICES WILL BE TRUTHFUL, CORRECT, COMPLETE AND/OR UP TO DATE, OR THAT ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE WEB SITE, ITS CONTENT OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, WITHOUT DELAY OR ERROR, OR VIRUS FREE.
- THE WEB SITE, FOR CONVENIENCE OF USERS, MAY CONTAIN LINKS, WHETHER IN TEXTUAL OR GRAPHICAL FORMAT, TO THIRD PARTY CONTENT, SERVICES, PAGES OR WEB SITES WHICH ARE NOT CONTROLLED BY THE PROVIDER, AND THE PROVIDER THEREFORE ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OR THE CONDITION OF SUCH WEB PAGES OR THEIR CONTENT. THE INSERTION OF SUCH LINKS DOES NOT SIGNIFY THAT THE PROVIDER IS AWARE OF, SHARES OR PROMOTES THE CONTENT OR OPINIONS OF THE OWNERS OF THOSE WEB SITES OR WEB PAGES. THE PROVIDER DOES NOT ASSUME ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY OR SUPERVISE THE CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN WEB PAGES AND WEB SITES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE LINKS ON THE WEB SITE.
- YOU ARE AWARE AND VOLUNTARILY ACCEPT THAT ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE WEB SITE, ITS CONTENT OR SERVICES TAKES PLACE EXCLUSIVELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE PROVIDER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY USE THAT YOU MAY MAKE OF THE WEB SITE, ITS CONTENT OR SERVICES.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE HEREBY EXCLUDE ALL LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF:
- LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS OR OTHER LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL;
- ANY CLAIM MADE AGAINST YOU BY ANY THIRD PARTY;
- ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY BE CAUSED BY ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE WEB SITE, ITS CONTENT OR SERVICES OR BY THEIR FAILURE TO FUNCTION; AND/OR
- CLAIMS OR LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING MATTERS:
- THE CONTENT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ITS NATURE OR ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS THEREIN) OF ANY WEB SITE, TELEPHONE SERVICE OR OTHER DATA, IMAGES, SOUNDS OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THE WEB SITE;
- LIABILITY TO ANY EMPLOYER, PRINCIPAL, CLIENT, OR LESSOR OR PROVIDER OF COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR FACILITIES, ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE WEB SITE, ITS CONTENT OR SERVICES;
- ANY CHARGES WHICH YOU MAY INCUR TO ANY TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE OR NETWORK OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDER.
- The Provider reserves the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to, modify or update the Web site, its content or services unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice. The Provider will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the adoption of such measures.
- The Provider reserves the right to amend these Conditions from time to time for legal reasons or due to changes in the provision of the Provider’s services or in the access to the content or the Web Site. The up to date version of the Conditions will always be available on the Web Site. If you do not agree with the Conditions, you may not access or use the Web Site, its content or services.
- Should any part of these Conditions be or become invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall in no way affect the validity of the remaining parts.
ASSIGNMENT OF THESE CONDITIONS
Provider may at any time assign either in whole or in part, these Conditions or any of its rights, duties or obligations in these Conditions to any entity in Provider’s Group without obtaining the prior consent of the User. If User does not agree to such variation, User’s sole remedy shall be to uninstall the Software.
CHOICE OF LAW AND COMPETENT COURTS
- To the extent that you are consumer, in respect of any dispute arising out of these Conditions, the Provider hereby submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of your home state. If you are not a consumer, or even if a consumer then to the extent permitted by applicable law, the competent courts in respect of any such dispute shall be the courts of the domicile of the Provider.
- These Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the domicile of the Provider, without prejudice to the mandatory rules of the courts hearing the matter as well as mandatory consumer protection rules.
Should any part of these Conditions be or be found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall in no way affect the validity of the remaining parts.